REGISTRATION DEADLINE: extended to august 19!
25% off all books and curriculum during the registration period!
Your books will be purchased and reserved for you in the bookstore along with any accompanying notebooks/folders.
The discipleship informational meeting will now be primarily for guests and new attendees, not registration!
Those who register after this deadline will be responsible for their own books, and depending on the lateness of registration, may not have their notebook/folder until the first meeting.
John Bible Study
Date/Time: Wednesdays, 9:30 – 11:30 am, starting Oct 7 (20 week study)
Leaders: Sue Young, Margie Lawson, Jane Mathistad
Location: Sue Young’s house (subject to change based on final group size)
- Book of John (Living Word Bible Study Series) by Kathleen Nielsen ($14.17 $10.62)
A book a month for 6 months!
Date/Time: Monthly meetings; the last Monday of every month, October – April.
Leaders: Rachel Sandall, Cari Lance, Samantha Williams
Location: Rachel Sandall’s house (subject to change based on final group size)
- You Who, Rachel Jankovic ($13.99 $10.49)
- Red Like Blood, Bob Bevington ($12.51 $9.38)
- The Gospel Comes With A House Key, Rosaria Butterfield* ($14.66 $10.99)
- Esther & Ruth, Reformed Expository Commentary, Duguid ($18.81 $14.10)
- What Grieving People Wish You Knew About What Really Helps, Nancy Guthrie ($8.23 $6.17)
- Master Plan of Evangelism, Robert Coleman ($11.04 $8.28)
* available on Hoopla
Titus 2 Study
Date/Time: Monthly Saturday breakfast meetings, 8 - 10 am; 6 meetings total.
Start Date: Sept. 21
Leaders: Anne Cvancara, Heidi Farley, & Kay Gesch
Location: Heidi Farley’s house (subject to change based on final group size)
- Marriage in Paradise by Bill Farley ($9.95 $7.46)
- Gospel Powered Parenting by Bill Farley ($9.41 $7.05)
Note: Most prices are from Westminster Bookstore, who we really love supporting over Amazon whenever we can!
No group times work for you?
We can’t guarantee that we’ll be able to facilitate every request for next year, but we will definitely take it under consideration as we plan.